Saturday, June 17, 2006

Various goings-on....

Hey guys. Haven't had much time to draw anything outside of work. I've been pretty busy lately creatine various shirt designs for Cabelas. I hope to post some of the wildlife art I've created for those in the near future bjust to show you that I haven't been doing nothing all this time.

Meanwhile, there's been a lot going on lately. For one thing, my sister just gave birth to a baby boy. The name's Nathan Espejo and he was born on June 11th at 6 lbs, 4 oz. It was a total suprise to me 'cause I thought she was due at around the end of the month! Here are some pictures.







Also, Barb and I are currently looking to move out of our apartment as they're turning them into condos in the coming future. We went out looking at houses on Thursday. We made an offer on a house we've looked at before and it was accepted! We might be homeowners in two months! It's pretty exciting.

Anyway, with that out of the way, here's a Man-Bat piece I just finished. I'm not entirely satisfied with it but I don't know which direction to take. What do you guys think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home