Saturday, June 03, 2006

New Stuff

Sorry I seem to have dropped off the edge of the earth but work's been really busy lately and school's just really adding to that too. I don't have much time for drawing so I feel really really rusty. Here's a few drawings I've done since the last update. I want to start on those Gilgamesh pages but it's hard to squeeze the time in. I'll have to work hard to find some.











Alex Toth died last week. I knew he was having health problems but it's still a huge shock. He just seemed to me like one of those guys whose candle would never go out, you know? I don't pretend to be a big expert on him but I've loved and respected his art for as long as I can remember.

2 Comments:

Blogger LafeSpace said...

these designs are sweet

3:06 PM  
Blogger END said...

Like I said before awesome works!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home