Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Housework day....

It's housework day. Barb is coming back home from visiting her family in PA so I have to do some clean up around the house. I guess I have let it go while she was gone. haha Although seriously I don't have much time around the house with school and work. I was gone all day the past two days. I'm glad I have today off.

I just found out last night that everyone at work will be getting a $1000 bonus in March. Dammit! I should have waited to quit after that. That $1000 would be sooo nice....



Anyway, I finished this Snake Eyes drawing today. I know he's not as cool as he used to be back in the 80's when everyone was all ninja. I still think he's cool, though. He made me want to be a ninja. haha

Oh crap. I just realized that Megacon is two days away. I have a lot to do! Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home