Saturday, February 18, 2006

Home alone on the weekend...

I drove Barb to the airport this morning. She's going home to visit her family in Pennsylvania for her nephew's first birthday. I would have come with her but I didn't know I was going to have the time to go. By the time I knew, flights were too expensive. Oh well. I'd rather not be in the cold anyway.

I finished a couple of pieces yesterday. First is a Wonder Woman drawing for the Drawing Board.



The second is an elf picture that I had promised my sister in law for a while but had never gotten her. I had actually done one for her birthday but she never received it so I had to do a rush order last night.



Funny how staying up late all night never used to bother me when I was younger. I must be getting old.

...Speaking of getting old my mmemory must be going too. I got the job I interviewed for! I start Feb 27th, little more than a week away. I'm pretty excited cause I have to learn about the business. I'm kind of disappointed about the pay but it's not any less than what I'm making now so I'm not really losing anything. Anyway, it's a big thing for me since this is my first real "job" as an artist. I'm going to make the most of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home