Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Juggling is tough...

So I have a few balls up in the air at the moment. No big deal I guess. I usually have a few. This time, it's my work, school and another job prospect. I currently work at Cingular and I go to school. I just had it set so that my classes will switch to the day sessions when I start working the night shift in February. Unfortunately I had to miss a few classes while doing so. I couldn't help that.
However, a buddy of mine told me about a job prospect that I might have a chance of getting. That's the reason for the bass and this turkey painting in Photoshop.



I kind of hope I will get the job and on the other hand I'm feeling some trepidation as well. If I get the job it's going to throw all my arrangements all out of whack. I don't know what's going to happen but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home