Saturday, September 02, 2006

New Stuff...

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been pretty busy the past couple of weeks with work and school. I also bought a house in the past month. I'm currently in moving hell right now but I have about a month left on my lease so I can move a piece at a time. sometimes I wish I'd just do it all at once and get it over with, though. I'm never going to live up three flights of stairs ever again.




Work's been busy with Hard Rock, Yosemite, and Kennedy Space Center deadlines all coming at about the same time. Luckily we've been managing to do pretty well so far so hopefully we won't have a big deadline crunch at the end.

I've managed to draw some things on the side in the meantime. Here are a few of them.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home