Thursday, April 03, 2008

If Adventure Has A Name...

A while ago I did some sketch cards for Topps Indiana Jones Heritage series. All in all I did 205 of them, about half done in pencil and the other half inked with markers. I had about 3 weeks to do them so it was quite tough to do considering I took on average about 20 mins per sketch. I know, it's pretty dumb but I wanted to do the best I could do as a tribute to the Indiana Jones series.







I wish I had more time to work on them. Mark Brooks, Mark Raats, and Jason Palmer were able to do some really cool fully-painted pieces that made me green with envy. Damn bastards.

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig Zablo said...

Wow! Nice work, sir! You have no reason to be green with envy [although your links are green].

11:11 AM  
Blogger Ron Salas said...

Thanks Craig! Glad you like them.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home