Sunday, December 23, 2007

Another Three Down...

Hmm... I wasn't planning on waiting until I had another three down before my next post but it just turned out that way. Anyway, here are three more pieces that I did recently. The first two are for commissions and the third is part of a print I'm working on for the con season.







I actually had to modify the background on the babe up top because I wasn't satisfied with how it turned out. I'm more happy with it now.

BTW I've been trying to read some new manga since I've caught up to all the ones I've been reading previously like Vagabond, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Eyeshield21. I've just started reading Prince of Tennis. The artwork's not the greatest but there are some good parts to it. Anybody know of other good manga?

BTW again I also found out that Garth Ennis is leaving Punisher by issues #60, something that makes me really sad since Ennis' Punisher has consistently been one of the best comics to my mind. Oh well.

Catch you all later.

Oh, and MERRY XMAS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig Zablo said...

Great work [as always]. Have a Happy and Safe New Years!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Ron Salas said...

Thanks Craig. Have a great New Years to you and yours as well!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home