Thursday, May 31, 2007

A little update...

I don't have much to say so I'll just do some bullet points.

° I've been busy working on the Popgun story so pretty much most of what I've been drawing outside of work has been that. Drawing comics is a whole lot of friggingwork. I don't know how the pros do it month after month.

° I'll be flying to Canada 2nd week of June for my nephew's 1st birthday. However, coincidentally, the Toronto Comicon is also running that weekend so I think I might come on one of the days. Most likely Saturday.

° Orlando Comic-Con is not until the end of September but I just want to let you guys know I'll have a table there. I spoke to a representative today and said that they're practically sold out, though.

° Finally, here's some art that I did for a charity project. This was done with a black, sepia, and gray Pentel Color Brush. You can't see the sepia 'cause I scanned it as grayscale. It works better this way, I guess.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home