Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fins, buffed and waxed...

Here's a classic Iron Man drawing I did yesterday since I haven't posted any art in quite a while now. I've been working on a short story for an anthology in the past few so I haven't drawn anything postable lately.



Oh, and I forgot to post this drawing I did a while back. This is the second guy in my "Reign of the Superman" thing for Captain America. I figured Luke Cage would be a great "Steel" analogue since he's about as tough as steel.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both drawings rock!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Ron Salas said...

Thanks Craig!

10:11 AM  
Blogger THEdave said...

I like that Iron Man, nice work on the Legendary Anthology too!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Ron Salas said...

Thanks Dave! Glad you like the work.

10:56 PM  
Blogger mannycartoon said...

Good deal. I had the same idea a while ago.

I'm just shocked Dean hasn't said anything about a Cap thing on project rooftop.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home