Monday, August 25, 2008

Kicking Out the Jams...

I've been busy working on some sketch cards for Marvel Masterpieces 3. I'm doing 250. Ordinarily I would have these done in no time but I'm actually doing a lot of stupid work on these cards so it's taking longer. I'm currently on the home stretch now so it's not too bad. I did about half colour and half in greytones. I'll post them on the site when I get them submitted and approved.

I managed to squeak some time in to work on these drawings for a couple of jams. The Kabuki is for a jam on the Bendis Board and the Thing is for this thread on Ivan Brandon's board.



2 Comments:

Blogger Craig Zablo said...

Dig 'em both. Look forward to seeing the cards!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Ron Salas said...

Thanks. I'm finishing them in the next few days so I'll post them when they're approved.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home