Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bow to DOOM!

You know, I like being busy but I don't like being too busy. This week has been crazy.
Actually, this whole month has been pretty crazy with the trip to Germany to working on comic pages for one project and working on a cover to another project to trying to work on some home improvements to entertaining visitors from overseas. I feel like I'm losing sense of reality and I know it's mostly 'cause my routine's been messed up and I haven't really been able to relax. I'm looking forward to the time when I can just sit myself down and watch a movie or play a video game or something.

Oh well. Here are a couple of pics I did for some online jam things. I think this is the first time I've drawn Doom, ever.



4 Comments:

Blogger Craig Zablo said...

Both are nice, but you really nailed Doom!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Ron Salas said...

Thanks! Glad you like it.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Craig Zablo said...

Hey Ron,

I just updated the links on my blog, and for some reason your page lists but doesn't show when it is updated. Strange.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Ron Salas said...

Hey Craig. I don't know why it's doing that. I'll try to fix it.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home