Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Heroescon!



I'm very excited to be at HeroesCon this year. It's this weekend June 4-6 at the Charlotte Convention Center. This is my first year going there but I've meant to go for a long time now. For most people, Heroescon is the "Artist's Con" where everyone's favourite artists choose to go. I know I have a long list of artists that I plan on meeting for the first time.



Also, I'm excited because at Heroescon will be first-ever ComicTwart panel. With me will be superstar artists Chris Samnee, Tom Fowler, Francesco Francavilla, Andy Kuhn, and Declan Shalvey. So I will be the low guy on the totem pole (as usual). The panel will be this Friday, June 4th at 4pm, room 209! Be there or be square.

So, if you're planning to go to Heroescon, please stop by my table in Artist's Alley. I will be tabling with Joel Carroll--a guy who's hard to miss--at table #634.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Folkes said...

Awesome to meet you in person @ Heroes.Your sketch books are Fantastic!
Thank you so much for doing the sketches in them,hope to see you there next year!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Ron Salas said...

You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by and buying my stuff.
I'll definitely be back next year.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home