Sunday, March 14, 2010

John Carter, Warlord of Mars



Here's my John Carter.

John Carter and the other Edgar Rice Burroughs heroes were big parts of my childhood. Burroughs was an incredibly prolific writer and, in my opinion, there was no better writer at writing adventure novels and stories. So what if his stories were, by and large, factually inaccurate? He had a sense of action and drama that were second to none.

I probably would have picked John Carter for my topic if no one had when my turn came so I'm really glad Andy picked him. Thanks Andy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mistah Sandman said...

Pretty nifty...

11:29 AM  
Blogger Ron Salas said...

Thanks.

3:28 PM  
Blogger mike said...

whoa! that's awesome, ron!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Ron Salas said...

Thanks Mike!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home