Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Wolvie Wednesday

You guys probably can't tell 'cause this is in black & white but my favourite Wolverine costume was always John Byrne's orange and brown design. It just had that sleek and cool quality while giving you the impression that this was a rough and tumble kind of guy. It's sad that they keep going back to a yellow & blue costume design for him. I understand that that colour scheme is more in keeping with the X-men colour pallette but the orange and brown costume is just so much cooler! Idiots.

3 Comments:

Blogger Craig Zablo said...

I like the orange and brown too. You rocked it in black and white.

3:14 PM  
Blogger KAHNEHTEH said...

Thank you very much for taking the time to talk to me at the show. You have a very kind humble and warm personality. Also, thank you for your sketchbook. I've looked through it a few times now and I am doubly impressed by your work.

I hope you are doing well, that the show didn't drain you too much, and that the trip home was a safe one.

Eric.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Ron Salas said...

Thanks very much for the kind words, Eric.
I am really glad you liked the sketchbook.
The convention was fun and it's a show I'd definitely like to do again.
Thanks again!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home